Aluminum alloy quenching (aging) furnace
Uses: Mainly used for rapid quenching, solution treatment, heating, tempering and other heat treatment of aluminum alloy castings.
1. The workpiece adopts suspended operation, with good thermal cycling and relatively uniform temperature.
2. After the heating and heat preservation is over, the workpiece can be quickly dropped from the furnace to the pool quenching medium, the time is within 12 seconds, and the quenching quality is high.
3. The temperature control system adopts PID zero-crossing trigger thyristor, microcomputer high-precision intelligent meter temperature control, the furnace has good stability, and adopts dual control of over-temperature alarm to ensure that the workpiece does not over-temperature.
4. Each mechanical transmission part of electric furnace adopts chain control and operation.
5. The electric furnace is equipped with two charging trolleys, which are manual or automatic.
The aluminum alloy quenching (aging) furnace shell is made of steel plate and section steel with a cylindrical furnace body, and the inner surface of the furnace cover is made of stainless steel plate. The furnace lining is made of ultra-lightweight energy-saving micro-bead refractory bricks. The furnace lining and the furnace shell are sandwiched by aluminum silicate ultra-long fiber cotton for insulation, and the gap is filled with expanded thermal insulation powder. It is a typical energy-saving furnace lining structure, which can save electricity by 30% -40%. 0Cr25Al5 high-resistance alloy wire is used for the resistance wire to be spirally installed on the wire resting brick in the furnace. A stainless steel charging basket is placed in the furnace. The furnace cover is lifted by a manual lever, and the large furnace cover is lifted by an electric transmission. In order to uniformly heat the workpiece, a hot air circulation fan made of a heat-resistant stainless steel shaft and air blades is installed on the furnace cover. During the heating process of the workpiece, hot air is circulated up and down in the aluminum alloy aging furnace to ensure uniform heating of the workpiece. To ensure safe operation, a limit switch is installed near the lifting mechanism. This switch is interlocked with the power supply of the aluminum alloy aging furnace control cabinet, and the power is turned on when the furnace cover is closed (during operation). When the furnace cover is opened, the limit switch cuts off the control power, so the power of the heating element is cut off at the same time to ensure safe operation. The well type aluminum alloy aging furnace is equipped with an automatic temperature control cabinet and a thermocouple when it leaves the factory.
For more equipment technical information and solutions, please contact professionals, hotline: 400-618-5717