Trolley-type gas furnace is a national standard energy-saving period operation furnace with ultra-energy-saving structure and energy-saving effect of 65%. The trolley adopts anti-impact sealing bricks, and the furnace door adopts a spring-type compression mechanism, which automatically seals the trolley and furnace door, and integrates the rails without foundation installation. It can be used on horizontal ground. Mainly used for high chromium, high manganese steel castings, nodular cast iron, rolls, steel balls, 45 steel, stainless steel and other quenching, annealing, aging and heat treatment of various mechanical parts.
1. The equipment uses various types of combustion gases as the medium and is heated by various types of burners. The maximum temperature is 1200 ° C.
2. The furnace body frame is welded by various large and medium-sized steels on the spot. The shell sealing plate is a color steel plate. The high-aluminum all-fiber refractory silk blanket module is a furnace lining, which has a significant energy-saving effect.
3. The bogie frame is welded from various large I-beams, channel steels, angle steels and thick steel plates.
4. The trolley transmission adopts all wheels as driving wheels, which are reliable in driving. The transmission system adopts a "three-in-one" motor-the reducer is installed in the shaft type, with a compact structure, firm assembly, flexible access, simple operation, and convenient maintenance.
5. The trolley refractory masonry adopts high-alumina shaped brick structure, which has good sealing effect with the furnace body and high compressive strength. Horns are placed on the trolley surface for stacking workpieces. The trolley board is made of cast parts to ensure the car body is not deformed and durable. The furnace car and the furnace lining are sealed by a refractory fiber seal block electric pusher. The opening and closing of the side seal is interlocked with the furnace car in and out.
6. The furnace door adopts a high-aluminum all-fiber refractory silk blanket and profiled steel combined frame structure. The electric hoist is raised and lowered. The furnace door sealing mechanism adopts a long and short lever spring-type automatic compression cam mechanism and a soft edge sealing device. It is guaranteed to be friction-free, easy, safe and reliable.
7. Chimney is equipped with automatic furnace pressure control, butterfly valve, etc., which can adjust the cooling rate.
8. High-speed burner is used for heating, evenly spread on both sides. Continuous proportional combustion. The actuator adjusts the amount of air volume, and adjusts the amount of gas through a proportional valve to achieve air-fuel proportional combustion. The gas and air volume have a lower limit. The gas pipe of each burner is equipped with a control solenoid valve. Each burner Equipped with an independent and complete combustion controller, with automatic ignition, flame detection, automatic fire cutoff for fire alarm. This fully guarantees the stability and safety of the combustion temperature control system.
9.Characteristics of burning nozzle
High-speed burner is basically complete combustion of fuel and combustion air in the combustion chamber. The high-temperature gas after combustion is ejected at a speed of 100m-150m / s, so as to enhance the convective heat transfer, promote the air circulation in the furnace, and achieve uniform furnace temperature The purpose is to make the insulation uniform at ≤ ± 10 ℃.
The burning nozzle
a, small combustion chamber volume
b. Combustion gas outlet speed is high
c. Large adjustment ratio of burner nozzle, 1:10
d, automatic ignition and flame monitoring
e. Alarm function for each burner failure
f. Low pressure protection for each combustion air
g, fire safety control of each burner size
h, combustion status display, fault alarm display
i. Design and modification of temperature curve, save and print
j. Operation prompt, fault prompt
k. Combustion fan control (switch), furnace door control (switch), air-fuel ratio control, process safety interlock control
The GC-type tube-and-tube type spoiler heat exchanger is used to increase the air preheating temperature. When the furnace temperature is 1000 ° C, the air temperature is preheated to 300-350 ° C.
GC type high efficiency insert heat exchanger, at the same heat transfer coefficient, the air side pressure loss is lower than that of ordinary inserts, and its value is about 1500Pa, so the power consumption is reduced.
When the flue gas temperature is 600 ° C, the comprehensive heat transfer coefficient is above 45W / M2 ° C, and when the flue gas temperature is ≥900 ° C, the comprehensive heat transfer coefficient is above 55 W / M2 ° C.
The heat exchanger is designed to use heat-resistant steel and stainless steel according to different temperatures, and the arrangement uses temperature uniformization and thermal stress relief measures.
The system mainly adjusts and controls the gas pipeline flow, flue gas flow and dilution air volume of each furnace through the detection of the temperature and pressure of the furnace, and is equipped with a natural gas main pipe rapid cut-off device.
The height of the furnace pressure has a great impact on the use of the heating furnace. When the furnace pressure is high, the furnace gas will burst out of the sealing gaps of the furnace body to form airflow scouring. At the same time, the high temperature airflow will also affect the surrounding environment and control devices of the furnace. When the furnace pressure is low, cold air is sucked in from the sealed gap, in addition to increasing the oxidation of the workpiece, it will also cause the high temperature in the furnace to be quickly drawn out by negative pressure, resulting in waste of fuel. For this reason, the furnace pressure measurement point control is installed on the flue gas duct to electrically control the flue gas valve, so that the furnace pressure is maintained at a slightly positive pressure state.
The furnace adopts zoned furnace temperature control. Each zone is equipped with a thermocouple. The temperature is measured and entered into a multi-point recorder. The temperature in the furnace is tracked and recorded centrally.
12. Safety chain system
The safety interlock between the trolley and the furnace door. When the furnace door is not opened to a certain position, the trolley will be locked in and out, and the trolley will be locked in and out when the trolley seal is not opened.
When the air, gas pressure and compressed air pressure cannot meet the specified requirements, the combustion of the burner will not start, and it will be safely shut down if it is burning.
Main features of trolley gas stove:
1. Good energy saving effect: The furnace lining of the furnace body of this equipment is all made of high-alumina refractory fiber. Compared with refractory bricks, the thermal conductivity is small and the heat capacity is small, so the thickness of the refractory layer is small and the heat absorption is greatly reduced.
This equipment adopts a high-speed temperature-regulating burner system with a large spraying speed of 100m / s, which can effectively stir the furnace gas. The furnace temperature is uniform, and the burner system is completely burned, so that the fuel is fully utilized. Using furnace pressure zero control and full sealing technology, the maximum bonding surface (the sealing surface between the furnace car and the furnace body) is at zero furnace pressure, the furnace gas is not leaked, and the cold air is not infiltrated, so that the thermal energy generated by the combustion can be effectively To use.
2. High degree of automation: The furnace door and furnace car are all electric and have an operation console. The operator can easily control the operation of the furnace door and furnace car. The furnace door and furnace car have stroke control, and can automatically stop running to the limit position to ensure safety.
The combustion system has a full set of ignition, high and low fire operation, detection, flameout alarm, flameout cut-off and re-ignition functions, and each set of burner has an independent control box, which can be controlled individually. Each control box interface can be connected with the temperature controller between the instruments, so that the entire system can be automatically controlled.
The pipeline parameters are controlled automatically. The pressure of the combustion air and fuel pipeline can be set and adjusted automatically, so that the amount of combustion air and fuel is controlled at the optimal ratio to ensure a high combustion efficiency and eliminate black smoke.
The furnace pressure is automatically controlled. The pressure signal of the furnace is compared with the set value through a pressure transmitter, and the signal is transmitted to the actuator of the chimney. The pressure in the furnace is automatically controlled by changing the opening of the chimney.
Furnace temperature control uses advanced intelligent digital display temperature controller, which consists of closed loop control with temperature measuring element and self-control burner. With high accuracy, high flexibility, anti-interference and high reliability. The temperature control system can automatically calculate, operate, display and store the heat treatment production process curve to realize the whole process control.
The instrument cabinet is equipped with temperature, furnace pressure, operating values of various burner nozzles, and various pipeline parameters, alarms and emergency protection measures to ensure safe operation.