The roll tempering furnace generally adopts a full-fiber hot-air circulating trolley furnace. This furnace is a periodic operation furnace with a large loading capacity and good furnace temperature uniformity. It is mainly used for high and low temperature tempering and annealing heat treatment of rolls and weldments.
(1) This trolley furnace is composed of a furnace body, a furnace door, a stainless steel air hood, a core-free circulating fan, a movable trolley and a control system.
(2) The furnace shell is welded into a frame structure using channel steel and steel plate.
(3) The trolleys are formed by welding channel steel and steel plate.
(4) The heating element is arranged on the furnace side with a high-resistance alloy resistance band, and the same material resistance wire is arranged on the trolley.
(5) The furnace shell and lining are made of pure fiber cotton, and the load-bearing part of the trolley is built with heavy refractory bricks to enhance the structural strength of the furnace lining.
(6) The thermal insulation layer adopts the composite structure of aluminum silicate refractory fiber and diatomite thermal insulation brick to improve the thermal insulation performance of the furnace body.
(6) The control adopts instrumentation control attached to the control cabinet, adopts advanced electrical components, and intelligent chain control, which is safe and reliable.