Hood tempering furnace use: for metal materials, parts normalizing, quenching, tempering and other heat treatment. It is famous for energy saving, practical and novel.
Furnace mobile hood furnace has the characteristics:
1. It adopts all-fiber furnace-like structure, which has excellent energy-saving performance. It saves energy by 30-38% compared with the same size brick resistance furnace, and the heating speed is doubled
2. The furnace body is light and lightweight. The furnace body can be removed lightly through the hand-cranking device or electric mechanism to expose the platform for loading and unloading.
3. The furnace body is adopted to facilitate the equipment maintenance and repair and increase the furnace life.
4. The hood electric furnace can be used alternately with multiple hoods in a hood, which improves productivity and saves investment.
5. The electric furnace is equipped with a hot air circulation device and a wind guide system to make the furnace temperature uniform and the workpieces heated evenly.
6. Large loading capacity, convenient furnace installation, energy saving, safe and reliable operation.
7. The electric furnace adopts a full-fiber structure, which improves the insulation performance of the furnace body and reduces the weight of the furnace cover.
8. The furnace hood is moved up and down, and the double furnace seats are heated alternately.
Structure of furnace hood type furnace:
1. Moving furnace body sub-furnace lining and heating element:
A. The mobile furnace body is welded into a shell made of steel plate and section steel. The materials are channel steel, angle steel, and steel plate.
B. The furnace lining is pressed into a module with all-fiber cotton and fixed on the furnace shell support through stainless steel elements.
C. The heating element is fixed on both sides and the back wall furnace lining by wave-shaped resistance bands suspended by high aluminum porcelain nails.
2. Fixed furnace floor sub-furnace lining, heating element and furnace floor:
A. The fixed furnace base uses channel steel as the frame, and the steel plates are welded into the enclosure.
B. The furnace lining is made of insulation bricks, light clay bricks, heavy clay bricks, etc.
C. The heating element is placed in the furnace lining groove with a spiral resistance wire and fixed by a wire brick.
D. The furnace floor is made according to the furnace lining of the trolley, and there is a gap between each other.
3. Furnace body moving device: The furnace body moving device adopts a cycloid pinwheel reducer, and the cast steel wheel is driven by the chain, sprocket, transmission shaft, and bearing to achieve the transmission effect. The limit device limits the position of the furnace body for precise control.