I. Introduction of Vacuum Furnace Type:
The vacuum furnace is also known as (vacuum atmosphere furnace). It has a wide range of uses and many furnace types. Here we mainly introduce the cycle-operated pre-evacuation furnace. This type of vacuum furnace is made of steel plate and profiled steel to form a well or box furnace shell. The furnace lining adopts energy-saving composite fiber or all-fiber insulation structure. The electric heating elements are arranged around the furnace with high temperature resistance alloy elements, and the furnace tank is resistant to high temperature. The stainless steel plate is automatically tightly welded and rolled, and the furnace cover adopts a double water-cooled vacuum rubber sealed stainless steel inner thermal insulation furnace cover. Configure vacuum sealed fans according to process requirements. The pre-evacuation furnace can be equipped with a cooling system to extract hot nitrogen from the furnace and connect it to the cold nitrogen into the tank for a rapid cooling cycle system.
Second, the purpose of the vacuum furnace:
According to the needs of different processes, the vacuum furnace can be used in high temperature, medium temperature and low temperature zones of 1200 ° C to 650 ° C. It can be used in aviation, aircraft manufacturing, automobile manufacturing, and precision machinery manufacturing for photo-oxidation-free non-decarburization heating, quenching, annealing, tempering and other heat treatment and spheroidizing annealing of precision parts. It can also be used in the non-ferrous metal industry. Copper is bright and non-oxidative annealing, and can also be used for vacuum sintering of metal or non-metal materials and parts such as the petroleum machinery industry.
3. Working method of vacuum furnace:
The pre-evacuation furnace is most widely used in the pit structure. It needs to be placed in the foundation pit like a pit furnace. A horizontal vacuum furnace or a trolley vacuum furnace can be used directly on the horizontal ground. Lift and load the workpiece with the workshop crane, load the workpiece, press the furnace lid tightly, evacuate the furnace to the specified vacuum pressure in advance with a vacuum pump, and then perform vacuum heating, vacuum annealing, vacuum tempering, etc. according to the workpiece process requirements.
Classification of vacuum furnace:
1. Vacuum furnaces generally use electric heating methods, but there are still different heating methods, which are divided into internal heating vacuum furnaces and external heating vacuum furnaces.
2. Vacuum furnaces are divided into high vacuum furnaces and low vacuum furnaces according to the requirements of vacuum degree.
3. There are three types of vacuum furnaces: well-type vacuum furnaces, horizontal vacuum furnaces, and trolley-type vacuum furnaces.
4. From the perspective of the heat treatment process, the vacuum furnace can also be divided into different uses such as quenching, annealing, tempering, and sintering.
V. Features of vacuum furnace:
1. Reasonable structure design, uniform furnace temperature, small temperature difference between the upper and lower working areas, especially suitable for heating and heat treatment of shaft-shaped long workpieces.
2. Use energy-saving furnace lining, fast heating, small loss of empty furnace, more than 20% energy saving of older products.
3. There are two types of furnace cover: open type and integral type. The workpiece can be hung inside or outside the furnace. Convenient for users to choose according to different needs.
4. The control system can be equipped with conventional control instruments or instruments with microprocessor program control as required.
5. When the process requires, a protective atmosphere can be introduced into the furnace to achieve less oxidation heating.
6. Each product is equipped with safety interlock and over-temperature protection device, which is reliable and safe in operation.
7. Different well heating furnaces, tempering furnaces, quenching tanks, washing machines, etc. can be selected to form a well heat treatment furnace production line, which can expand the scope of application and production capacity of the furnace.
6. Technical parameters of vacuum furnace
For more equipment technical information and solutions, please contact professionals, hotline: 400-618-5717